- Hackney evokes memories of long summer days and balmy afternoons spent wandering along the River Lea.
- Camden recalls the aromas of incense, spices and exotic foods in Camden Market.
- Whitechapel uses notes of violet and lilac to transport users back to the borough’s lively past.
- Marble Arch blends vanilla and orange with hints of patchouli and saffron taking inspiration from a block of colourful marble.
- Bloomsbury uses real rose essence to pay homage to Bloomsbury Square Gardens.
- Lavender Hill blends English and French lavender with a hint of jasmine for a more contemporary take on the classic lavender scent.
- Brick Lane is an aromatic and vibrant mix of oriental spices with notes of fresh roses, honeysuckle along with other subtle scents.
Originally launching in 2012, London-based Soapsmith prides itself on using the highest quality natural ingredients to deliver a superior product to its customers.
The Soapsmith collection is available to buy online and at selected stockists. Click here for more information or to place an order.